Whether you’re a developer interested in high quality sites, or a growing business looking for a new home, West Northamptonshire could match your ambitions.
It’s not just that the area has excellent transport connections, or that it has a diverse range of urban development opportunities. It’s the fact that West Northamptonshire already boasts a thriving and dynamic business community.
- Home to world class brands ranging from Carlsberg to Nationwide
- Part of the UK’s Motorsport Valley, with Silverstone at its core
- A commercial hub, within the UK logistics ‘golden triangle’
- High latent demand for commercial property
- Exceptional connectivity and transport links
- A rapidly expanding area in terms of new jobs and housing
Capitalising on these strengths, WNDC is supporting a major investment and regeneration programme across Northampton, Daventry and Towcester.
This includes the ‘Big Six’ regeneration projects in Northampton town centre, as well as the Northampton Enterprise Zone. In Daventry, we’re working in partnership with the District Council to deliver a vision for the town centre, ranging from the stunning iCon Innovation Centre to new retail development.
Nearby, we are helping to set a new benchmark for heritage-led development in Towcester town centre, with the award winning Moat Lane regeneration scheme.
A lot of progress has already been made, but there are still profitable opportunities for partners to help us complete the journey.